It is currently October 20th, 2014, 5:10 pm

PostPosted: June 1st, 2010, 10:45 pm 

I'm on the run. I was Baker Acted but I escaped while they were transporting me to an upstairs unit.

More later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2010, 11:01 pm 

glad you felt the need to touch base with us before they taser your crazy ass. :heavymetal:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 1st, 2010, 11:17 pm 
<marquee><b><font color = #ff0000><font size=5>WHEN I DIP YOU DIP WE DIP</font></font color></b></marquee>
<marquee><b><font color = #ff0000><font size=5>WHEN I DIP YOU DIP WE DIP</font></font color></b></marquee>

haha, oh somnambulist, you crazy motherfucker :psyduckexplode:

good times, good times :bounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 8:14 am 
OBGYN

Juiceyfruit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2010, 4:53 pm 

[spoil]
    [flash width=480 height=385]http://www.youtube.com/v/LoF_a0-7xVQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1[/flash]
[/spoil]
MF has members who not only get institutionalized but manage to escape

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2010, 2:00 pm 

I was discharged today, after two fucking weeks in that hole. :mad:

I was Baker Acted (for you non-Floridians, it means that someone can have you involuntarily examined if you get a little weird :schoolyou: ) because I said, during my day treatment program (essentially, group therapy that meets up every weekday), that I had stopped taking my psychotropic medications. The thing is, for the past week or two I hadn't been taking the program very seriously and would only attend to make lewd comments, gawk at the counselor's nice ass and give the impression that I was some type of bad ass that didn't need to take my medications. Anyways, the counselor didn't even warn me and before I knew it I was standing before two police officers, ready to hand-cuff me and take me away.

My escape came a bit later, after I had been processed and dressed in a gown. I bolted out of the elevator the orderly and I were on as its door was closing and, thanks to my familiarity with the building, I was able to quickly make my way to the exit and disappear into the night. But to be perfectly honest, the whole escape, though somewhat exhilarating, was pretty anti-climactic. I managed to make it home for a few hours, but eventually the police were contacted by the hospital and showed up at my house. I agreed to have my parents bring me back to the hospital.

Anyone else here ever been institutionalized? Or had to deal with mental illness?

Sucks. :seppuku:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2010, 4:30 pm 

Yeah my mother is crazy as fuck. Has been for damn near 20 years. She goes in for a two week tuneup every few months. She has ECT treatments every couple weeks. I'm really tired of that shit. Especially since it has been a problem since I was like 12.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2010, 7:39 pm 

Title: Mortician
Wow Mr. sleepwalker, that is some serious shit. For the record, I have no criminal record nor any traceable history of mental illness. And I don't have any tattoos, either. Because all that shit will get you put in a line-up. When are the rest of you going to learn to wrap up your insanity in a clean cut image and blend in, like I have.

But other people's minds work differently, and I don't know the nature of your illness, so I'm not making light of it. I'm just kind of curious, why did you stop taking your medication? And any chance of posting pics of that counselor's nice ass with her full fledged legal consent of course?

Things are never in a good place when you are running naked away from any building in the dark wearing a hospital gown.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2010, 9:38 pm 

No, I merely said that I had stopped taking my medication to appear as some type of bad ass (really stupid move), but I didn't know it would land me in the hospital. I've been following through with my treatment and taking my meds regularly since I was first diagnosed several years ago. However, the medication does take its toll. They stifle your libido and cause energy loss.

That being said, it's been a rough and tumultuous ride. That was actually my sixth incident of being Baker Acted this year. Mostly due to depression-fueled suicide threats, bugging the hell out of my parents and acting out in general. :emo: Yeah, I know. But thankfully, despite this most recent incident, things have been improving. I'm on a more stable medication scheme after years of trial and error, I haven't seriously thought about suicide for about a month and my behavior at home is improving. Baby steps.

About my counselor's nice, fat donk. There's no way to describe it. Just thinking about it gives me hot flashes. I wish I had pictures for all of you. It's really a phenomenon of nature. Lucky husband.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2011, 6:48 am 

I don't mean to up an old thread, but fuck Florida. my parents tried to get me baker acted after I accidentally broke something in their house. it was an accident, my parents are crazy, dad attacked me a few days prior (grabbed me by the throat)...right around thanksgiving. cops come, say, baker act or jailed. they examined me and i was outta there after two hours.

Fuck this god damn state. total waste of time. after that I immediately left my parents house, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 26th, 2011, 5:38 pm 

Title: Mortician
Amatuers. You people need to think long term. I'm trying to crack anti-gravity and the transmutation of matter just to fuck with people. Think bigger, my friends. Think bigger.

:funkyflash: