It is currently December 10th 2019 6:39 am




  Page 1, 2  Next
Post Posted: August 28th 2019 8:53 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
Thanks to Disney's gaff on their own Star Wars website, we now "know" (and honestly, who didn't see it coming) that "Darth Rey" is a VISION, ala what Luke experienced on Dagobah.

If even half of these leaks are partially true, then what we're looking at is a major retcon, and on a scale that'll shatter anything we've ever seen Hollywood diarrhea out in the past. What that'll prove is that even Disney recognizes what an epic turd The Last Jedi was. Yes, oh diehard sheep, THAT IS WHAT IT WILL MEAN.

In the history of Hollywood, has there ever been a "gaff" of this magnitude before? Nope! And don't ever let film history revisionists fool you - this was NOT a gaff. It was absolutely deliberate. And the audience's rejection of it is concrete and visceral.

There is no way, none, that they can fold in the Mortis material without simultaneously BLAZING to the audience the ham fisted machine of fixing Ruin Johnson's praised by Kennedy-Abrams-Hidalgo abomination. And that folks, will destroy ALL immersion. :vfuckoff: And let's look at JJ Abrams' track record with being able to finish anything with any kind of convincing polish and panache. His track record? Abysmal. But don't give up hope folks! He's got a writer from BATMAN v. SUPERMAN to help save the day!!!

lol

At a pivotal point in the film, Rey will be standing over Kylo's defeated form (again!), and he'll croak out "My mother's...name...is...LEIAAAAAA!" And simultaneously Rey will say the same, and then they'll be BEST BUDDIES. Just like that!

HILARIOUS! :shaman:

And Palpatine's massive hidden and "scary" fleet of star destroyers? How threatening can they be when all the Resistance has to do is slap a cheap "Watto-grade" hyperdrive and a mouse droid pilot onto asteroids and shoot them at light speed on the ships that are parked on the flank of each column, and thus having those ships' exploding guts take out dozens of the other star destroyers parked close by ala as seen in the brilliant The Last Jedi?

I'm certain to be sitting on the edge of my seat for that one! :yay:

I read and re-read those leaks, and it's just impossible. And I can't even enjoy The Original Trilogy anymore, because in Solo, they went to enormous lengths to establish that the Millennium Falcon is a SEX SLAVE of Lando's!!! :ass2mouth:

What the HELL!!!!
So now what's the "proper" pronoun for the Falcon?! :breasts:

Could you imagine even ten years ago having to entertain such thoughts about the Star Wars universe? Had I brought it up ten years ago, "Hey guys, I think that the Millennium Falcon should have the brain of a robot that Lando had hardcore sex with, and it'd be SO cool to then realize that all of our childhood heroes were WALKING AROUND INSIDE A WOMB! Whaddaya think guys?" I would've been RIGHTFULLY mocked and ridiculed for such grotesque stupidity. But here we are - with sheep ARDENTLY DEFENDING this putrid garbage! :funkymrblond: :meatwad:

IX is GOING TO SUCK.
In spite of Disney's pathetic efforts, IT WILL NOT HEAL ANY OF THE WOUNDS THAT HAVE BEEN ORCHESTRATED.
Disney DESERVES to crumble into the very sewage that it splatters out.

:potty:


Post Posted: August 29th 2019 8:34 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3597
Kyle wrote:
In the history of Hollywood, has there ever been a "gaff" of this magnitude before?




Post Posted: September 23rd 2019 8:51 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
After reading the above, and reading Act II by JediPaxis, there's one thing that's really nagging at me. The plot is TOO SIMPLE. It needs to be made more... impossibly convoluted.

I dearly hope that Abrams/Kennedy/Hidalgo can deliver on that front. :what: If even a tenth of this is true, this film's an enormous mess. A Hellraiser puzzlebox, glowing Jedi-blue. It'll make Lucas' ham fisted writing of the Prequels seem like Shakespeare. Just look at how much crap is PULLED RIGHT OUT OF THIN AIR. Every other plot point is so entirely convenient as to be impossible to believe.

How many times is Rey going to duel Kylo and BEAT HIM IN BATTLE? So sad. Just awful stuff. The only portions that read even remotely emotional deal with the Original Trilogy characters, and everything else? Who cares? And I say that not because it's impossible to make the new characters dear to a person's heart (look at what Lucas pulled off with Lando, taking a villain and making him a believable hero), it's just that Disney did exactly NOTHING to make any of them endearing.

At all. Their primary focus was to point out how unbelievably stupid, awful and terrible men are. That the only path to salvation lies in the hands of a goddess who needs not a bit of training, as it is beyond evident that there is no combination of Force adepts who are as powerful and as capable as she is. She can, after all, elegantly float and ballet tens of thousands' of tons of boulders at one time, and without dripping a single drop of sweat!

Such a waste of time and resources. And the original cast was completely squandered for wokeness points. There will never, ever, be another opportunity to do this right. Goddamn.

Tragic.

I'm in the process of (hopefully) wrapping up the sale of every last bit of Star Wars toys I have, including The Empire Strikes Back coloring box that had knobs that rotated the spool to the images to be colored. The HOURS that I poured into that thing... I traced those drawings over and over again, swapping out Luke's blaster with his blue lightsaber. Yes, my potential buyer even wants that. I'm even willing to setup a layaway plan for him. I don't care if it takes him five months to pay it off. Four large Rubbermaid containers' worth of deep passion, hope, and love. No longer wanted. No longer needed. I can't wrap my mind around just how thoroughly Disney DESTROYED THAT. How does one even begin to target such a thing? They did it though. The impossible.

Can't get my mind around it. The ARROGANCE to do what they did. Beyond imagining. Goddamn.


Post Posted: October 2nd 2019 10:11 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
If the third act of the film even loosely follows what's listed in JediPaxis' detailed leak report, then it's over for Star Wars. Acts I and II read like a recording of a seven year old playing with Star Wars toys: no logic to it whatsoever. Act III reads like that seven year old has ADHD and done 66 hits on a crack pipe. The plot is literally allover the place.

Heroes thought slain, are (unremarkably) later discovered to be alive. There is NO COURAGE in any of the character choices. Things happen JUST BECAUSE they happen. That crackhead-ADHD boy, who is clutching his little 3" dolls, is somersaulting off of the couch, onto the living room floor, to leap up atop of the entertainment center, to then cartwheel into the potted plant!

Anything that leads to anything else is through pure happenstance. How can C follow A without a B in-between? Oh look! There's B right there! Whew! It's a damn good thing that that was there and EXACTLY when we needed it most...!

Ghost Luke uses the Force to PHYSICALLY catch his old lightsaber AND he raises his X-Wing up for Rey. The gall of him doing that now! After all, he did not have the wherewithal to do that for himself, so that he could be physically present when it mattered most for his friends who cornered themselves on Pink Himalayan Salt World. The Original Trilogy Luke WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE, and he would have done anything to make it happen. It happens here, because Disney knows how fucked they are and they're going to pack in as much nostalgia as possible.

And Palpatine... Oh Sheev, you "sneaky" rascal you! Sucking the Force out of the two personified polar ends of the Force, ONLY...! Kylo-Ben is NO LONGER EVIL. He is now GOOD. So, we have two POSITIVE terminals to tap, so there is NO CHARGE to trigger a burst of energy for you to suck up to become young and vigorous again. SO vigorous, that you're now SHOOTING DOWN STARFIGHTERS OUT OF THE ETHER! Hey Sheev! Why didn't you do that on the Death Star II when confronting Luke and Daddy Vader? Or, better yet, at your Coruscant office? You could've EASILY roasted Mace and his Jedi posse! Oh, I see, you only have this power level now because the SPASTIC CRACKHEAD-ADHD KID thought it would be OH SO COOL to see those starfighters go BOOOOOM because of your sparkly fingertips!

And that's the problem. It's always style over substance. ALWAYS! Second to that, is implanting Woke Doctrines into the mindless masses. Only then (maybe!), will we get "character development," and then, always of the thinnest and most cliche nature.

And then Ghost Luke and Ghost Leia show up to turn Palpatine's onslaught back on him, allowing Rey to get the killing stroke in. SHE is the FINAL, ULTIMATE expression of The Chosen One Prophecy, for where is there room for the power of Anakin's redemption by his beloved son now? Of course, there might be a twist most secret, that's yet to be revealed that will CERTAINLY SAVE THE FRANCHISE! Perhaps the Ghost Twins and Rey are loosing, and then... Ghost Daddy shows up! And it's only THEN that Rey makes the prophecy ACTUAL reality.

Only even with Ghost Daddy there, The Most Convoluted Plot in Cinema History makes it impossible to care about characters who we were never permitted to connect with, because MAN HATING AND GODDESS WORSHIPING TRUMPED EVERYTHING ELSE. All of those minutes that were devoted to painstakingly preaching just HOW STUPID MEN ARE - those precious, irrecoverable minutes, could have been used to make us connect our hearts with well reasoned and captivating characters.

But no. An incomprehensible mess. Even if Dr. Lucas was elbows-deep into the fetid rectum to save this patient, there's no way to undo what The Last Jedi wrought.

There is only one ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY of what Star Wars' legacy will now be: Kathleen Kennedy, Ruin Johnson, J.J. Abrams, and Pablo Hidalgo will forever be known as The Four Horsemen of The Star Wars Apocalypse. Surely a feat so impossible, that only an Act of God could make it happen. And their combined ARROGANCE was so great, that it indeed elevated these insatiably selfish bastards ABOVE god, and they gleefully brought to utter ruin his once glorious creation.

:ohno:


Post Posted: October 3rd 2019 10:20 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1642
What the hell is wrong with Kyle?


Post Posted: October 4th 2019 5:55 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3597
Walt Disney peed in his butt.


Post Posted: October 11th 2019 10:34 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
Do you know what I find to be sad? I'm called "...the hater..."

Here's the sad reality of the situation... Except for myself, and perhaps several others, the overwhelming majority of us Star Wars fans are DESPERATELY HOPING that they get The Rise of Skywalker "right." That they can, somehow (impossibly) undo the complete and utter disaster of The Last Jedi.

Disney, also, is desperately hoping to get The Rise of Skywalker right. Now here's the part that's pitiful, and I mean that in the most sincere way. Disney's reasons for desperately trying to have this jetting stream of raw sewage sprout a dandelion are NOT for the same reasons we are hoping for.

Proof?

Had we done what they WANTED us to do, slurped that "men are idiots/men suck/worship goddesses who need no man nor education/let's have sex with robots and everything" toxic swill as if it was mineral water, they would NOT have created this desperate pit of cheap nostalgia for us to drunkenly fall into. They would've fed us even more of their mass mind control toxic swill. But their unimaginable, sociopathic arrogance blinded them to what was oh so obvious. And as a result of their unbridled arrogance, Disney's gushing out money that should've been easily burying them alive instead.

As Iger pointed out, Disney does NOT give a damn about Lucas' vision.

Not
one
bit.

Nor does Disney give a damn about our feelings for how they deliberately went WAY OUT OF THEIR WAY to destroy our pop cultural heritage. The EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING. They destroyed it ON PURPOSE.

But somehow "I," I am "the hater." My ANGER is JUSTIFIED. I am strongly OPPOSED to their plans and to their deeds. They do NOT respect what Lucas created, and what our hearts embraced. They WANT to HURT what we believe in!

Read that top line 50 more times. Maybe THEN it will sink through what is ACTUALLY happening here. Their actions leave NO DOUBTS that they DESPISE us. They want their customers to be mindless drones eager to suckle on their twisted teat, and all the while, to get as much money as possible from those gullible enough to not question what it is they're actually trying to achieve.

That
is
it.

There are NO OTHER GOALS.

Call me "the hater" all you want. That you can look the enemy in the face and not see them for what they are is beyond me, but know this, they have you right where they want you. You will give them your hard earned money in spite of being warned of the heart of the matter. The sewer main has ruptured. The toxic waste fills the streets, and you are going to PAY THEM for the "honor" of SUBMERGING YOURSELF in it. That I am shouting this out to everyone with ears to hear is NOT me "hating." It is a desperate attempt to alert you of foul intentions, and vile actions.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 5:42 am
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 173
Location: Germany
Iam actually scared of you Kyle. You really are creppy!


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 8:32 am
 

Join: November 16th 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 306
I dont know... the more I read the rants... I get it. I guarantee there are creepier people in hollyweird. Luke himself wasnt happy...


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 12:52 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
KyleKartanMG wrote:
Iam actually scared of you Kyle. You really are creppy!


Are you capable of conceptualizing and writing anything else? You wrote nearly the same words to me over a year ago. And, once AGAIN, you COMPLETELY AVOID addressing the actual OBSERVABLE points that I bring up. The overwhelming majority of those who support Disney do the exact same thing: they AVOID ADDRESSING THE UNDENIABLE AND OBSERVABLE POINTS. If they were so damned correct, then they would TAKE ON the "falsehoods" and then be able to EASILY PROVE THEIR SAINTLY POSITION. Time and time again, they do NOT do this. The reason why is as plain as the nose on one's face.

You state that you're "scared" of me. The hell you are. I'm "creepy." The hell I am. Do you know what's ACTUALLY, for REAL, "creepy?" Do you have a mind that can OBSERVE and COMPREHEND what is DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOU?

How about a "children and family friendly" company like Disney spending DECADES devoted to...

...portraying children as being incapable of knowing right from wrong till they actually ENGAGE in the immoral behavior (Hannah Montana, and pretty much every Disney show out there)
...sexualizing children (Hannah Montana, and pretty much every Disney show out there)
...portrays virtually all men as blathering idiots
...portrays women as not needing any education
...portrays women as perfect goddesses who do not need men because they are FAR superior to them
...takes Lando, and makes him so hyper-sexual, that virtually every scene he's in, he initially and provocatively evaluates ANYONE he meets as a potential sex partner
...establishes that Lando HAS HAD SEX WITH VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING ALREADY
...takes the mind of his SEX SLAVE ROBOT (he OWNS it!) and makes it the brain of the Millennium Falcon, making it a pansexual entity, a flying WOMB for our heroes to be inside of
...and far more...

That list - those are all things that I did NOT do, yet somehow "I'm" creepy because I am POINTING OUT THAT AN AGENCY THAT *YOU* ADMIRE IS DOING THESE THINGS over and over again, with great care, precision, and planning.

Are you so unintelligent and/or so blind, that you cannot discern the difference between someone who points out what OTHERS HAVE DONE, and those that engage in those behaviors themselves? If your position is SO correct, SO right, SO just, then DEFEND IT by addressing the points observed by those who criticize it.

I've yet to be see this done - by ANYONE.

PATHETIC.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 3:31 pm
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3597
Kyle wrote:
I'm called "...the hater..."


You're not a hater. You're just a fucking freak.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 4:35 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 173
Location: Germany
Kyle wrote:

If your position is SO correct, SO right, SO just, then DEFEND IT by addressing the points observed by those who criticize it.

I've yet to be see this done - by ANYONE.

PATHETIC.


My guess would be nobody sees reason to adress the points you „criticize“ because they are not worth it at all. Just me thinking. Get help, that’s my recommandation!


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 4:42 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
KyleKartanMG wrote:

My guess would be nobody sees reason to adress the points you „criticize“ because they are not worth it at all. Just me thinking. Get help, that’s my recommandation!


That's my thought as well because have you seen what I just described Kyle? He's getting scary and sounds like someone who's mentally unstable.


Post Posted: October 12th 2019 11:35 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
Freezus wrote:
He's getting scary and sounds like someone who's mentally unstable.


Or how about someone who spent YEARS dealing with a severely misguided fanbase who continued to strongly believe in and triumphantly defend the Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo cause and who also endlessly attacked those who pointed out the obvious disaster of their efforts, and the fact that they carefully engineered it? And they continued in their ways... till the Iger revelation.

There has been an enormous tonal shift here at MF.com since the "Iger/Disney Betrayed Lucas" story broke. It was like a light switch was suddenly turned on. Suddenly, "only" then, was it somehow now possible to loosely acknowledge the most salient points I (and a couple of others) kept repeating for all of that time.

Frustrating?

You
bet
your
ass
it
was!

And it still is. For me, the primary driver for my continuing frustration is the nonchalance of those who refused, and continue to refuse, to actually defend what they thought (sic) was good and brilliant about The Last Jedi, Solo, etc., which would've proven just how wrong individuals such as myself were. They never did that. All they did was condemn the messenger, and never the message. And they still continue in their ways.

"So brave" to take a stance, and then never present a shred of evidence to defend it with.

Because, of course, there never was any evidence to support their position from the get go, and they knew it.

Initially, my stones were rightfully and only aimed at Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo, but how did most of the MF.com community respond? They threw stones at me, and the few others who held a position similar to mine. Note that they did NOT throw their stones at our observations, but DIRECTLY AT US. There would've been no issue had they attacked our points, but that is not what they did. And they couldn't do it, because there was literally nothing that could counter our observations. What did we say that was UNTRUE? There wasn't anything untrue, so they chucked the rocks directly at us.

After all, how the hell could one defend the First Order not sending a few of their capital ships out ahead of the Resistance fleet to easily intercept it and spare the audience of the SLOWEST CHASE FILM EVER MADE? Or to swarm it with tens of thousands of starfighters? Kylo Ren and two of his buddies took out the Resistance's capital ship in ONE pass! Or NOT RESCUING ANY OF THE ENSLAVED CHILDREN while choosing instead to rescue the space-ponies because of WOKENESS! The damned space-ponies were FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the enslaved children! And those space-ponies? They were doubtlessly rounded back up in a few hours after they made their getaway.

Most of this site's membership and leadership FOUGHT FOR and DEFENDED that level of utter stupidity! They eagerly sucked on Disney's teat, and attacked the few of us that pointed at the label that said "Poison!" on it. They ATTACKED those of us who DARED to have the GALL to point out the complete worthlessness of this sewage. How bad was this diarrhea? It didn't even have bits of CORN in it to derive some minuscule portion of nutrition from! And out of the few of us who dared declare the truth of that film, I've been the primary person not to back down a single centimeter from my OBSERVATIONS.

Those who attacked and insulted us over the years, their critical mistake was that they were so insecure that THEY could not separate our criticism of the films' Beyond Obvious betrayal of all-things-Lucas, from THEMSELVES. We pointed out the FLAWS in the FILM, and THEY instead took it PERSONALLY, and so attacked and belittled US DIRECTLY. As overwhelming as the evidence was, they couldn't separate themselves from the films. We weren't trying to criticize THEM, but they sure as hell responded as if we did...!

Our observations will still stand untouched, and will remain so, because they are The Truth. Ten years from now or far more, literally no one will look at Episodes 7-9 and say that they "were worth it." There will forever be two benchmarks from these episodes: the permanent loss of enormous profit that could've been easily had, and as an attack on a dearly beloved mythos.

It's only after Iger's book that there's been any wobbling of the Disney-lovers, because what the hell can they say to that?

NOTHING. That's what.

So go ahead. Call me crazy. "Dangerous." lol

Yeah. As if we defenders of Lucas' vision are far more dangerous than those who spent over half a billion dollars deliberately trying to twist and destroy it, who literally gloated at the harm they were causing, and the severely misguided masses they brainwashed into fighting for MORE of it!



None of the denigration will change a damn thing. Call me/us what you want. Mark my word, every observation we made, every point that we highlighted, will stand the test of time.

Now carry on attacking the messengers, while ignoring the message. Whatever allows you to continue to buy their plastic toys. Just remember to make the lightsaber noises with your mouths as you click their woke-lightsabers together!

:funkyjedi: :funkymrblond:


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:03 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
Kyle, I'm just going to pick out one thing out of your mindless rant against me.

I have called a bunch of people out on here many times since the prequel era.

How many times I've defended the prequels on here? Many times.

How many times I've said JJ Abrams like to use misdirection? Tons of time right?

How many times I've said Rey is a Skywalker and got blasted for it? Many, many times right?

I only blasted the fandom when TLJ came out saying only like 2 times, fans had blood on their hands because it was their hatred of the prequels that drove George Lucas far, far away. Only few times and I moved on. Is Lucas a deity (god?) Far from it. He's just a human being with a brilliant vision. He may have anger issues as I mentioned to SI, sure, but that doesn't detract from how good he is when it comes to Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

Don't believe me? Ask Bandersnatch about how many times I've been a cunt about the whole "Rey is a Skywalker" thing or the "Misdirection" thing. Every time I called someone out here, I never felt the need to write a manifesto every time. Out of all the websites since the VHS THX editions, I actually prefer this site out of any other site especially TF.N. I mean their forums reads off like a bunch of robots saying, "yes, yes, yes" over and over again to anything that's released even the Disney movies.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:28 am
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 173
Location: Germany
Freezus wrote:
He's getting scary and sounds like someone who's mentally unstable.

Kyle wrote:
Or how about someone who spent YEARS dealing with a severely misguided fanbase who continued to strongly believe in and triumphantly defend the Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo cause and who also endlessly attacked those who pointed out the obvious disaster of their efforts, and the fact that they carefully engineered it? And they continued in their ways... till the Iger revelation.

There has been an enormous tonal shift here at MF.com since the "Iger/Disney Betrayed Lucas" story broke. It was like a light switch was suddenly turned on. Suddenly, "only" then, was it somehow now possible to loosely acknowledge the most salient points I (and a couple of others) kept repeating for all of that time.

Frustrating?

You
bet
your
ass
it
was!

And it still is. For me, the primary driver for my continuing frustration is the nonchalance of those who refused, and continue to refuse, to actually defend what they thought (sic) was good and brilliant about The Last Jedi, Solo, etc., which would've proven just how wrong individuals such as myself were. They never did that. All they did was condemn the messenger, and never the message. And they still continue in their ways.

"So brave" to take a stance, and then never present a shred of evidence to defend it with.

Because, of course, there never was any evidence to support their position from the get go, and they knew it.

Initially, my stones were rightfully and only aimed at Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo, but how did most of the MF.com community respond? They threw stones at me, and the few others who held a position similar to mine. Note that they did NOT throw their stones at our observations, but DIRECTLY AT US. There would've been no issue had they attacked our points, but that is not what they did. And they couldn't do it, because there was literally nothing that could counter our observations. What did we say that was UNTRUE? There wasn't anything untrue, so they chucked the rocks directly at us.

After all, how the hell could one defend the First Order not sending a few of their capital ships out ahead of the Resistance fleet to easily intercept it and spare the audience of the SLOWEST CHASE FILM EVER MADE? Or to swarm it with tens of thousands of starfighters? Kylo Ren and two of his buddies took out the Resistance's capital ship in ONE pass! Or NOT RESCUING ANY OF THE ENSLAVED CHILDREN while choosing instead to rescue the space-ponies because of WOKENESS! The damned space-ponies were FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the enslaved children! And those space-ponies? They were doubtlessly rounded back up in a few hours after they made their getaway.

Most of this site's membership and leadership FOUGHT FOR and DEFENDED that level of utter stupidity! They eagerly sucked on Disney's teat, and attacked the few of us that pointed at the label that said "Poison!" on it. They ATTACKED those of us who DARED to have the GALL to point out the complete worthlessness of this sewage. How bad was this diarrhea? It didn't even have bits of CORN in it to derive some minuscule portion of nutrition from! And out of the few of us who dared declare the truth of that film, I've been the primary person not to back down a single centimeter from my OBSERVATIONS.

Those who attacked and insulted us over the years, their critical mistake was that they were so insecure that THEY could not separate our criticism of the films' Beyond Obvious betrayal of all-things-Lucas, from THEMSELVES. We pointed out the FLAWS in the FILM, and THEY instead took it PERSONALLY, and so attacked and belittled US DIRECTLY. As overwhelming as the evidence was, they couldn't separate themselves from the films. We weren't trying to criticize THEM, but they sure as hell responded as if we did...!

Our observations will still stand untouched, and will remain so, because they are The Truth. Ten years from now or far more, literally no one will look at Episodes 7-9 and say that they "were worth it." There will forever be two benchmarks from these episodes: the permanent loss of enormous profit that could've been easily had, and as an attack on a dearly beloved mythos.

It's only after Iger's book that there's been any wobbling of the Disney-lovers, because what the hell can they say to that?

NOTHING. That's what.

So go ahead. Call me crazy. "Dangerous." lol

Yeah. As if we defenders of Lucas' vision are far more dangerous than those who spent over half a billion dollars deliberately trying to twist and destroy it, who literally gloated at the harm they were causing, and the severely misguided masses they brainwashed into fighting for MORE of it!



None of the denigration will change a damn thing. Call me/us what you want. Mark my word, every observation we made, every point that we highlighted, will stand the test of time.

Now carry on attacking the messengers, while ignoring the message. Whatever allows you to continue to buy their plastic toys. Just remember to make the lightsaber noises with your mouths as you click their woke-lightsabers together!

:funkyjedi: :funkymrblond:



You should get treatment and lots of it, that much is certain.

You're claiming nobody adressed your cirticized points about Disney era movies or anybody has ever adressed them anywere. Kidding?! There have been arguments over arguments about the content of the Disney era films. Way more over the content itself then over the people not liking it. You can find discussions EVERYWHERE online. It is just that there is no use to disuss with radical people like yourself because no argument pro Disney SW would be accepted by you. So why should anybody discuss that stuff with you. It's your behaviour that disqualifys yourself for any constructive discussion.

Seriously you seem dangerous and radical to me. I've been a Lucas admirer since Iam 10 and Iam 32 years old now. I've defended the guy and his vision ever since. But we are in a new era of SW similar as Star Trek has been for some decades now. We can like, love or dislike, hate the new content thats all fair. But your radical hateful toxic behaviour is exactly what is not ok and tears this fandom apart and brings the franchise down...not a movie like TLJ or SOLO.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:43 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
KyleKartanMG wrote:

You should get treatment and lots of it, that much is certain.

There have been arguments over arguments about the content of the Disney area films. Way more over the content itself then over the people not liking it. You can find discussions EVERYWHERE online. It is just that there is no use to disuss with radical people like yourself because no argument pro Disney SW would be accepted by you. So why should anybody discuss that stuff with you. It's your behaviour that disqualifys yourself for any constructive disussion.

Seriously you seem dangerous and radical to me. I've been a Lucas admirer since Iam 10 and Iam 32 years old now. I've defended the guy and his vision ever since. But we are in a new area of SW as Star Trek has been for some decades now. We can like, love or dislike, hate the new content thats all fair. But your radical hateful toxic behaviour is exactly what is not ok and tears this fandom apart and brings the franchise down...not a movie like TLJ or SOLO.



Agreed. I'm open to watching more Disney related content. I'm actually excited about Kenobi because it's a new avenue of SW to explore that has nothing to do with the recent trilogy that Disney shat out of their asses. What interests me about Kenobi is how does Obi-Wan deal with living in exile on Tatooine during the 20 year gap. Like what did he do exactly?

Is the Disney films perfect? No. But we can accept that these films excites some fans. I can say that and I can accept that but as a long time fan like yourself, I feel like my fandon has lapsed since the Iger story broke and that it is time for me to accept that my time as an old school fan has no place in today's society and just enjoy the original six films.

But while I don't agree with how Iger handled the whole thing, I never felt the need to go ballistic on everyone just like Kyle has done. You know why? Because it'a just a bunch of movies. Flawed sure, but they're still a bunch of movies. Kyle needs help.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 1:25 am
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
From Freezus:
Quote:
Kyle, I'm just going to pick out one thing out of your mindless rant against me.


WHERE did I say that my "mindless rant" was against YOU?

Most of our criticisms of The Last Jedi line up with one another - so why would you CHOOSE to think that I was ranting against YOU? This is what I mean PRECISELY about this community. I quoted you because you (and KyleKartanMG) state that you think that I'm "dangerous." lol

You don't think that my lightsaber is REAL, do you?

If we agree on our observations for why The Last Jedi and Solo suck, then how can I possibly be talking about YOU? I am ALWAYS very specific. That this community CHOOSES TO INTERPRET valid criticisms of the FILM as PERSONAL ATTACKS is NOT my problem! The actual source of said problem lays in what one sees when one looks in the mirror.

Do you know how many posts I've made over the past several years where ALL THAT I CRITICIZE is literally PLOT POINTS, AWFUL/NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, and the PERVERSION/DESTRUCTION of LUCAS' VISION, and the sole response from a community member is a two sentence statement that *I suck,* without even one counter observation of EVIDENCE? For YEARS I NEVER attacked/insulted a COMMUNITY MEMBER!

THAT is my point! I operated that way for YEARS! EASILY VERIFIABLE! Likewise, the misguidedly SELF-INFLICTED bruised ego responses are JUST AS easily verifiable! I took that derision for a VERY LONG TIME, and it was only over a year ago that I *had enough* of the badgering that was NOT deserved as it was NOT in-like-kind. Thus my quips that if one was not going to pony up EVIDENCE to back up their wounded-ego-responses then they should just stick to "playing with their toys." After all, if one is not willing to DISCUSS MATTERS like adults do, then stay a child and get out of the adults' way.

How damned hard is this to understand? Also, advising someone to "keep playing with their toys" makes said advisor "dangerous?" Get real! Also, if you or anyone else can find ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE any counter-evidence from Disney-worshipers that ATTEMPTS to justify the "awesomeness" of the slowest chase scene ever made, I'd love to see it. Please supply a link to it for me.

The same holds true for ATTEMPTING to justify leaving all of the enslaved children not rescued so that the space-ponies can be not-really-rescued. I'd love to see the link to the Disney-worshipers counter-evidence that said plot point was brilliant too. Because I'm not buying it. You will not find counter-evidence for those points because it doesn't exist on this site. None of the Disney-worshipers bothered. Their only responses were dead silence, or a cutting remark that did nothing to address the actual point of criticism. And also note that I said "ATTEMPT at counter-evidence." I'm not even saying that it has to be decent counter-evidence. All I'm asking you/anyone else is an ATTEMPT by a Disney-worshiper to justify these things.

You make it sound like actual discussions with evidence/counter-evidence were happening allover the place around here. It should thus be very easy for you to supply me with abundant proof. But I'm not going to hold my breath on that.


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 1:48 am
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
Kyle because YOU, yes you accused me of being the messenger that ignores the message. I gave you few examples why I did disagree with the majority of people in here to support the notion that not everyone is all the same even with the recent leaks. (Look ma, I made the topic relevant again!) We are a forum that doesn't 100 percent agree all the time but we respect each other enough to have a civilized constructive discussion about SW even right now with all the leaks without looking like an animal with a frothing drool on my mouth the way you have. There is a way to peacefully express your opinions, and you haven't figured that part out hence why you look like a deranged madman. (Seriously, try reading your own posts before hitting submit post! You'll see why people want to distance themselves from YOU!)


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:16 pm
 
User avatar

Join: April 3rd 2011 5:29 am
Posts: 181
Location: Andorra
tl;dr Kylie Monologue


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:17 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
Freezus wrote:
We are a forum that doesn't 100 percent agree all the time but we respect each other enough to have a civilized constructive discussion about SW


lol That's funny.

Freezus - there is NO WAY that you can even quickly scan most of these threads without seeing an insulting putdown immediately thrown at the few of us who detailed our observations about the mega flaws of the FILMS.

Time and time again, the majority of the Disney worshipers came out and dropped NUKES on the Lucas Defenders, and they NEVER responded in-like-kind, that is, they never addressed the POINTS of the Lucas Defenders, instead, they chose to verbally assault the messenger, rather than DISCUSSING the POINTS brought up by that person. You call these overwhelming disrespectful responses "...a civilized constructive discussion..."? :quote:

In the big picture, these moments aren't common because the proportion of those who visit this site who are willing to express our displeasure of Disney Star Wars is minuscule, but when anyone has dared spoken up, the overwhelming majority of the responses from most of this community's members has been extremely disrespectful.

But here we are once more.

I asked for EVIDENCE to prove your observations that those of us who disputed the points of the film were treated respectfully and in-like-kind. What did you choose to do instead? NOT PRESENT ANY EVIDENCE to prove your point. Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. If there was evidence to prove your point, you'd easily find it and present it. Why wouldn't you? That it's not here speaks volumes.

Look, Freezus, I like you. And not just because most of the time you and I have shared the same assessment of these shitbombs sprayed out by Disney. Believe it or not (and there are YEARS' worth of my posts to substantiate this), you and I take nearly the same approach when interacting with others. Where do we diverge, and why?

Over a year ago, I finally stopped meekly accepting the immediate putdowns without an ounce of evidence to support them. I now respond in-like-kind to the instant-insult-hurlers. That said, there is still a huge difference with my in-like-kind responses and theirs: I also supply EVIDENCE. It's just one word, but it means EVERYTHING.

There's one last point of divergence: for some inexplicable reason, most of the (? now former ?) Disney worshipers refer to the Disney cabal in neutral tones, when, in reality, they've always been hostile actors, and will REMAIN so. Look at what they did to Lucas' vision - how could they NOT BE permanent hostile actors and achieve the ends that they did? Also, plain as day, you don't spend nearly a decade spending over half a billion dollars blatantly trying to destroy a mythos and then suddenly one is instantly able to completely redeem themselves for all of the *right* reasons. Ohhh hell no.

lol

That's ludicrous.

This community seems to be hoping that The Rise of Skywalker will magically "restore" all of the harm that's been done (completely impossible), and stay true to Lucas' vision (not possible), simply because it's the *right* thing to do? No. The Disney cabal is trying to save the franchise for PURELY MONETARY REASONS. Oh, and it has to be unbelievably embarrassing to see just how much of the population refuses to even taste the swill they're offering. They KNOW that they're over their eyes in the sewage that they carefully engineered. Look at the merchandise aisles: not a goddamned Rose "Woke" Tico ANYWHERE! :bouncin: I guarantee, they will still slip in as much as their poison as they believe that they can get away with into Lucas' now putrefying baby. They will not be able to stop themselves due to their god level arrogance.

And I believe that that's the crux of it, Freezus. Not only did I point out how twisted and dreadful Disney's plot POINTS were, but I also correctly called the Disney cabal for WHAT THEY WERE. And I didn't need the god of Disney to write me pages' worth of a betrayal confession to know it.

HOSTILES.

And maybe that's why the Disney worshipers here took my observations personally? My spotlighting of the Disney cabal as HOSTILES hit too close for comfort? Even then, for an extremely long time, I never uttered a word against a member of this site. So, if community members took it personally, it's completely on THEM.

I'm done with this. What more can I do? For years, I presented ample evidence, I reasonably asked for it in-like-kind, and I got nothing but instant insults or no evidence at all. A dead horse is a dead horse. I'm now chucking this boomerang in the Disney puke pile where it deservedly belongs.

Maybe Rose Tico will catch it, and take it down with her?


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 12:24 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
SithWitch wrote:
tl;dr Kylie Monologue


Hey SithWitch, it WOULDN'T be a "monologue" if members responded in-like-kind and not with instant-insults.

Arrrrrrgh!
I'm done!
DONE!

No more boomerangs - they're in the Disney puke pile! :jango: Fuckin' Rose slipped it back into my hand. DONNNNNNE! :monocalypse:

:yay:


Post Posted: October 13th 2019 1:30 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
Kyle, the reason I didn’t provide any evidence because I thought you were asking KyleKataranMG to provide evidence. That is what happens when you don’t properly format your response because you’ve been busy spraying your saliva in our faces every time you open your mouth. I don’t see much of putdowns on here these days. I just attribute that to our older members like myself or Bandersnatch for example getting older now. I think we are more mature because some of us have our own families our own children now.

The last time this site broke out in a putdown war was what, 2002-2005? When we had members like miss bacta, Tony Montana, TroyOlibX, and Fatboy Roberts and when I was Lord Caldid. Since the end of the Prequel Trilogy, Some of the aforementioned members moved on to bigger things and they got on with their lives. A handful of members like myself still come here to discuss Star Wars. There’s like ten of us left over from the PT era who still come here because we enjoy discussing what’s next to come for Star Wars and what’s been leaked like the Iger book and the Praxis leaks. That’s all to it. We know our pasts and we have no shame about it.

If you want putdowns go to TF.N.


Post Posted: October 15th 2019 6:53 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 110
Can we please ban Kyle? It’s bad enough that we have to disagree on how we feel about the Sequels. But, having a mentally unstable apparent Trump-supporting misinformed conspiracy theorist in Kyle is way too dangerous to deal with. He should be banned.


Post Posted: October 16th 2019 5:34 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3597
RogueOne1216 wrote:
He should be banned.


But then who will we make fun of?


Post Posted: October 16th 2019 9:15 am
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 110
RogueOne1216 wrote:
He should be banned.

Bandersnatch wrote:
But then who will we make fun of?


@Alexrd. He’s as much jaded, corrupt, stupid, and a Trump-supporting Disney-hating Lucas loving conspiracy theorist as Kyle is because he prefers to call out anyone who likes Disney’s SW as so-called “SJWs” and he also lies about certain things. I’ll tell you what things he and his partner and friend on TFN, Jesta, who called Dave Filoni “lazy” at one time, lie about along with what the truth actually is about the things Alexrd and Jesta lie about, particularly, lies about the upcoming final season of The Clone Wars:

- The Fate of Darth Maul at the end of The Clone Wars series - Alexrd is going out of his way to say Maul’s survival in the Siege of Mandalore wasn’t planned by George Lucas, when in fact, it was always planned by George Lucas, per Sam Witwer at timemark 12:58 in this interview:

- Replacing Nyx Okami with Trace and Raffa Martez - Alexrd and Jesta say replacing Nyx was because of KK’s politics and wanting to disrespect Lucas, when that’s not true and was not because of so-called identity politics from Kathy Kennedy (which I grow tired of hearing accusations about), replacing Nyx was because Filoni, as much as he wants to stay as true to what Lucas planned as possible, didn’t want to take the easy predictable way out (as he says here:), hence why Filoni has a right to replace Nyx because a) since all you guys complain The Force Awakens was a rehash of A New Hope, you should be grateful we don’t have a redux of Ahsoka/Lux that probably, like that relationship, would’ve gone nowhere and b) because Nyx and his teen romance subplot was a creation of Filoni, not Lucas, as he says in the Ahsoka Untold Tales panel here at timemark 22:05 when he says “I wanted him to be made”:



- They also lie about the animation of the new season not being what Clone Wars looked like, when in reality, the Animation still looks like Clone Wars to me, even Sam Witwer, I believe on his Twitter, said it’s Clone Wars style Animation, too. The only change is the look of the B1 battle droids, which I can justify as necessary by saying that they guys who worked on The Clone Wars were always updating models to get closer to their Episode III looks (Grievous in the Utapau arc looking like how he does in Episode III supporting that).

- Also, they say there were never any anti-Jedi politics in The Clone Wars from George Lucas, well, they’re also wrong about that because, look at what went down in Season 2’s Lightsaber Lost and Season 5’s Ahsoka Finale arc to see how wrong you are, hence why those Martez sisters in the Ahsoka underworld arc have a right to believe the Jedi started the war, even though that isn’t true and is because of Palpatine.

- And, finally, they are lying and saying Disney isn’t giving Filoni creative control over the final season of The Clone Wars, when in fact, Filoni did have creative control over these episodes, because when he talked to IGN about making shows for Disney Plus, he says it allows for them to be given more freedom and to be given as long of a runtime as they need to tell their stories of the SW stuff they’re working on for Disney+ he says in the second to last paragraph of this IGN interview here:

So, I feel it is time those fans, like @Alexrd and Jesta, learned to give these final episodes a fair shot they deserve and not judge them over pre-conceived notions and biases because they have to accept that, as much as SOME people try to respect George and give him the needed credit like Filoni, his time at Star Wars is over. It’s not about him anymore. The George Lucas purists have to see that and they also have to see that it’s not always about them either. Also, one more thing I should say, they don’t have a right to decide which version of the Ahsoka in the Underworld arc (with or without Nyx) is better. They’re not in charge of Clone Wars, Filoni is, and what he says goes, like Christopher Nolan when he makes his movies and doesn’t do alternate cuts. So, hopefully, when the majority of SW fandom and Clone Wars lovers accept these episodes, we can movie away from listening to the opinions of the four SW fans I mentioned above, because I feel they are not the majority of SW fans anymore and have lost their way and have fallen to the dark side, over their contempt for Disney and hatred for them over what they did to GL’s VII-IX treatments, while understandable sometimes goes too far. It is time for them to move on and grow up (because if they can’t it’ll lead further down the dark side to become villains in this conflict) a new generation of SW fans to arise, those like myself. Why? Because I’m green, I’m bright, I’m a happy guy and I’m hopeful for a better future for Star Wars beyond what has come before.


Post Posted: October 16th 2019 9:16 am
 

Join: November 16th 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 306
you dont have to read it.


Post Posted: October 16th 2019 6:39 pm
 
User avatar

Join: October 31st 2003 7:00 am
Posts: 600
Location: Michigan
I just scroll past Kyle's posts. Easier that way.

While I haven't agreed with the story direction the ST has taken, and I have always questioned the motive for the existence of the ST to begin with (profits, not creativity), I accept the ST/Rogue One/Solo/Rebels etc. for what they are - additions to the story I have loved for 90 percent of my life.

it is possible to disagree with something you enjoy.


Post Posted: October 16th 2019 7:23 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 110
royalguard96 wrote:
I just scroll past Kyle's posts. Easier that way.

While I haven't agreed with the story direction the ST has taken, and I have always questioned the motive for the existence of the ST to begin with (profits, not creativity), I accept the ST/Rogue One/Solo/Rebels etc. for what they are - additions to the story I have loved for 90 percent of my life.

it is possible to disagree with something you enjoy.


Well, I wouldn’t be too sure that that can always be the case.


Post Posted: October 23rd 2019 5:18 am
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
This film is going to be a mess.

It's in a position of having to cram in TWO FILMS' worth of WASTED TIME into ONE movie. NOT POSSIBLE. It has to rectify the deliberate character assassination of Luke Skywalker. NOT POSSIBLE. It has to correct the literal portrayal of ALL MEN AS COMPLETE IDIOTS and that WOMEN ARE NOT GODDESSES but alas, like men, HUMAN BEINGS FULLY CAPABLE OF NEEDING AN EDUCATION AND MAKING MISTAKES AND NEEDING FORGIVENESS. Fixable? NOT POSSIBLE.

They have CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED OUTRIGHT CONTEMPT FOR LUCAS' VISION. Any step they make now to "re-Lucas" the Star Wars universe? It's for one sole reason, and it has nothing to do with soul, and EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MOUNTAINS OF MONEY.

A film goer has to be a WILLING PARTICIPANT to somehow forget ALL of that, in order to buy a ticket to joyously have that gorgeous looking sewage sprayed allover them.

I'm not going to do it. I don't like being played for a fool, and then being dumb enough to REWARD the producers of that carefully engineered SEWAGE with my very hard earned money and time. We waited 35 years for The Finest prime rib dinner, and they brought out a McDonald's hamburger... BURNT! 35 years of eagerly waiting to see the ONLY Master of the Light Side of the Force use his lightsaber again, only to see him use it to seriously contemplate the MURDER OF HIS NEPHEW WHILE HE SLEPT. Then, when we complained that we got a burnt McDonald's hamburger, when we ordered prime rib, they have the unimaginable audacity to insult US!

Is there ANY way of undoing all of the above? HELL NO!!!

The trailer CONFIRMS so much of the incoherent mess that's been leaked. The latest updates to the leaks with all of the new and massive reshoots confirms that the film is going to be an even worse cacophony. You can smell their greed-soaked DESPERATION to get this turd to look like a gold ingot.

Now that this "last" trailer is done, I'm done.
Nothing more to say till the film's released.
Before I bid adieu, here are two videos that perfectly summarize how Disney arrogantly screwed us over, and the impossible task that they have before them.





Post Posted: October 23rd 2019 6:29 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3597
Kyle wrote:
:fap:


Image


Post Posted: October 23rd 2019 10:03 am
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 110
Kyle wrote:
Now that this "last" trailer is done, I'm done. Nothing more to say till the film's released.

Before I bid adieu, here are two videos that perfectly summarize how Disney arrogantly screwed us over, and the impossible task that they have before them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8INkvDxOJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0dE6yCxtM


Typical white, male, Republican, conservative, anti-Disney, Lucas-obsessed Trump-supporting Fandom Menacer, ranting and hating like @Alexrd. No one except the crazies take you seriously.

Go kill yourself and get lost. It’s so mind boggling why you haven’t been banned.


Post Posted: October 23rd 2019 12:26 pm
 

Join: November 16th 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 306
Cool! do black females now!!!!


Post Posted: October 23rd 2019 5:37 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1642
RogueOne1216 wrote:

Typical white, male, Republican, conservative, anti-Disney, Lucas-obsessed Trump-supporting Fandom Menacer, ranting and hating like @Alexrd. No one except the crazies take you seriously.

Go kill yourself and get lost. It’s so mind boggling why you haven’t been banned.


Yeah he's completely off the scale, but he's a harmless buffoon that no one takes seriously. The ranting of a depraved fandom menacer at best who gets his kicks out of typing "pan-sexual" in massive font. Pay him no heed. Like he said in his post - he is done.

If he comes back it won't be for long :vfuckoff:


Post Posted: October 23rd 2019 5:41 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
lol SI.
This is why I have all those TFM people muted on twitter and unsubscribed on youtube (I subscribed to a few like two years ago, but it was tame then compared to now. they've revealed themselves.)

I didn't know someone could type with so many caps. damn.

what a loser.


Post Posted: October 24th 2019 6:40 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
Quote:
RogueOne1216 wrote:

Typical white, male, Republican, conservative, anti-Disney, Lucas-obsessed Trump-supporting Fandom Menacer, ranting and hating like @Alexrd. No one except the crazies take you seriously.

Go kill yourself and get lost. It’s so mind boggling why you haven’t been banned.


Quote:
From SI:
Yeah he's completely off the scale, but he's a harmless buffoon that no one takes seriously. The ranting of a depraved fandom menacer at best who gets his kicks out of typing "pan-sexual" in massive font. Pay him no heed. Like he said in his post - he is done.

If he comes back it won't be for long :vfuckoff:


What platform rules have I *violated* to warrant a ban, SI...? Do you have any EVIDENCE that it was I that started throwing insults at the membership here? NO. You have NONE. NOTHING AT ALL. In fact, all of the EVIDENCE proves that I TOLERATED the instant insults for YEARS before I started responding in-like-kind.

What did you do to STOP the instant-insults against me? NOTHING. You "tolerated" the bullying because YOU AGREED WITH IT. And so you're going to threaten ME with a ban, when another member just WISHED FOR MY DEATH? You have some nerve to PRETEND to be a "judicious" moderator! :funkyvfuckoff:

And for those of you addicted to avoiding presenting any sort of evidence, and instead, cowardly attack the messenger... Gee? Where have I heard this kind of cowardly and vile tactic before? Oh, I know...! Message UNTOUCHABLE=ATTACK THE MESSENGER

Checkout REAL leftists, WITH BRAINS, who constantly seek out EVIDENCE before forming an opinion. Oh. That's right. They don't call themselves "leftists." They call themselves PROGRESSIVES...

...Jimmy Dore
...Graham Elwood

And if you can't find the wherewithal to counter my Disney-provided evidence (Yup! Every shred of evidence I brought up was not created by myself - it was made ENTIRELY by Disney!) of how they deliberately and deliciously destroyed and desecrated Star Wars, then maybe by some miracle you can take on and take down the ramblings of an ALCOHOLIC who easily takes your precious Disney Wars and rightfully makes mincemeat of it.
Even an ALCOHOLIC can kick Disney Wars' Ass

Considering that the minds around here can only HOPE FOR and CHEER ON THE DEATH of a decades-long forum member (who, for most of that time, LOVED Star Wars), I won't be holding my breath.


Post Posted: October 24th 2019 7:38 pm
 

Join: June 29th 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 130
Holy shit this is a serious case of PMS. Be careful Kyle, don't let the PMS control you!


Post Posted: October 24th 2019 7:49 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
Hey... Hey SI...! How about a forum ban for ki adi moonshine, for being such an anti-feminist!

"ki adi moonshine wrote:
Holy shit this is a serious case of PMS. Be careful Kyle, don't let the PMS control you!


You're not woke enough ki. :execution: You're certainly not the kind of fan that Disney's trying to brainwash us into. Accusing anyone of PMS'ing, when there's NO SUCH THING for ANY of the goddesses that walk our planet, is a high crime that's certain to get you thrown into the Not PC Enough Prison. Kennedy/Abrams/Hidalgo/Johnson will be keeping a very close eye on you. And deservedly so. You too won't escape their wrath, SI. Count on it.

:bounce:


Post Posted: October 24th 2019 10:42 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
Kyle, I'm a Democrat that's all for progressives and equality in America.

But what do I see you as?

unhinged and unstable, I mean, you're literally hijacking a Star Wars forum and using it as a platform to advance your bile of hatred.

You claim you're woke af, but consider this: If I screenshot'd all of your incessant rantings and sent them to your "heroes" AOC, the other three Freshmen congresswomen on twitter, and Lucas...What would happen then?

What will they think of you? "Dangerous and should be contained," They'd say. They'd view you as a home grown terrorist and say you could pose a risk to America. You know why? Because your rantings will make anyone think you will take up arms against other innocent Americans and going to the nearest theater and open fire on other SW fans. SW fans who just want to see a Star Wars movie. People like you is why people from foreign countries like SI are going, "What the fuck is wrong with America?" Kyle? You are what the fuck is wrong with America.


Post Posted: October 25th 2019 5:41 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3597
SI wrote:
If he comes back it won't be for long :vfuckoff:


No one is ever really gone... :monocalypse:


Post Posted: October 25th 2019 9:05 am
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 110
Freezus wrote:
Kyle, I'm a Democrat that's all for progressives and equality in America.

But what do I see you as?

unhinged and unstable, I mean, you're literally hijacking a Star Wars forum and using it as a platform to advance your bile of hatred.

You claim you're woke af, but consider this: If I screenshot'd all of your incessant rantings and sent them to your "heroes" AOC, the other three Freshmen congresswomen on twitter, and Lucas...What would happen then?

What will they think of you? "Dangerous and should be contained," They'd say. They'd view you as a home grown terrorist and say you could pose a risk to America. You know why? Because your rantings will make anyone think you will take up arms against other innocent Americans and going to the nearest theater and open fire on other SW fans. SW fans who just want to see a Star Wars movie. People like you is why people from foreign countries like SI are going, "What the fuck is wrong with America?" Kyle? You are what the fuck is wrong with America.


The last sentence I agree with.


Post Posted: October 25th 2019 1:20 pm
 
User avatar

Title: A Living Force
Join: October 10th 2014 11:38 pm
Posts: 290
RogueOne1216 wrote:
The last sentence I agree with.


You only agreed with that one because you tried to challenge me on my fandom and lost. :)


Post Posted: November 5th 2019 7:21 am
 
OBGYN
User avatar

Join: August 25th 2004 12:31 pm
Posts: 3597
Kyle wrote:
:fap:

Image


Post Posted: November 24th 2019 6:50 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
Doctor When wrote:
this isn't in the same league, quality wise, as something like Watchmen, Westworld, The Crown etc.


Surely, you jest?

I've read Watchmen when it first came out, and at least eight more times since. What HBO has done is far, FAR worse than what the Kennedy Cabal has done to Star Wars. What they did to Rorschach with their main story line is abominable. As crazy and deranged as Rorschach was from having to endure severe trauma throughout his childhood, there were aspects of him that were entirely redeeming of his deeply entrenched flaws. He was, and NEVER would be, the kind of character as HBO has evolved him to be. He would never have supported the racist views of the group that has inherited his supposed legacy.

Lindelof/HBO sacrificed Rorschach because of their in-your-face AGENDA. For well over two decades, I've argued with other readers of Moore's magnum opus whether or not Rorschach did the "right" thing by turning in the evidence on Viedt's monstrous plan. What is very telling to me about others is if they side on it being wrong. Rorschach's telling of THE TRUTH is wrong? There can be NO OTHER PURSUIT that is worth our time. To side against him...damn, I can't even begin to espouse what a scumbag one would have to be to take that position. Thankfully, virtually everyone I've spoken to about this reversed their "he's wrong to tell the truth" decision after thinking through my position. I'm not going to waste even another word on this topic beyond what's posted here.

And Westworld? It's first season was, without question, brilliant. Gripping. Captivating. Who could resist demanding that the series' sentient robots be finally freed? The second season was such a disaster, I gave up after episode 4. It is a convoluted mess with no idea of where it's going and what its end target is. And why is that? Let's see, who's behind this thing? Huh? Oh, well THAT makes sense! Good ol' J.J. Abrams! Well no wonder it's lost (heh-heh) and an absolute train wreck.

Abrams is an over-glorified hack. Unable to come up with anything original, and completely incapable of supplying a satisfying ending. All that man can do, is take a prime rib that a prior master chef mastered, and instead of making more of it (just FOLLOW the damn recipe!), he cooks it till its charred, piles atop of it a meter high layer of horseradish that's been imbued with a dozen ghost peppers, and then right atop of that, he pours a bucket of sherbet that's been spoiled to allow its "character" to come to full fruition. All washed down with a diet Coke.


Post Posted: November 24th 2019 9:56 pm
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 110
Kyle wrote:
Surely, you jest?



Jesus, your continued crapping and hatred of JJ Abrams just continues to show women are better and more superior and stable compared to white men like you.


Post Posted: November 25th 2019 4:12 pm
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 173
Location: Germany
RogueOne1216 wrote:
Jesus, your continued crapping and hatred of JJ Abrams just continues to show women are better and more superior and stable compared to white men like you.


Just dont give him the attention he so desperatly tries to get.


Post Posted: November 25th 2019 7:15 pm
 
User avatar

Join: December 24th 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 124
RogueOne1216 wrote:
Jesus, your continued crapping and hatred of JJ Abrams just continues to show women are better and more superior and stable compared to white men like you.


Ah. So being a white man that hates the raw sewage that Abrams sprays allover the place with beautiful special effects proves that women are better and more superior and stable?

lol

Nice "logic" you have there. Please also note, that again, there's no EVIDENCE presented to prove that your case is at least equal to, if not superior to mine. This SHOULD BE EASY TO DO, since you're "so right" and the "evidence is plain to see." The only thing that you have is "your feelings." Opinions matter not one bit without substance. Never have. Never will. Notice that I provide an abundance of evidence every time I post. Why can't you do the same?

As you suck on your thumb with your hurt feelings, please take a look at these photos, and count for me how many women (who are goddesses, and clearly superior to men in every single way) are photographed doing this tortuously painful labor, for 14-16 hours at a time, oftentimes for six days a week, and with constant exposure to certain death? What better measure is there of quality of life than one's life expectancy? Being that women already outlive men by 3-5 years, how much more should they outlive us to accurately and justly remunerate their status as infallible goddesses who need no one but themselves...?

Please do the math, oh great Social Justice Warrior, and make sure that you're The First in line to prove your point directly, instead of supporting the brainwashing of others to have it done to them against their will. Doing otherwise smacks of cowardly... fascism.

KyleKatarnMG wrote:
Just dont give him the attention he so desperatly tries to get.


lol

I "desperately crave attention," eh, KyleKatarnMG? You have PROOF, I assume?

No. Once again, you Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo teat suckers have nothing to provide evidence to substantiate your feelings-driven claims. I frequently go weeks, if not months, without typing a single word. ABSOLUTELY VERIFIABLE! Oh yes, in your "we must force our agenda on everybody else" worldview, that's all the "evidence" that you need that I "desperately crave attention": your vapid opinion, backed up with NO facts.

Must drive you crazy to read my reviews of the Mandalorian, read my EVIDENCE DRIVEN positive statements and be forced to conclude with each one, "Man, this guy knows his shit! He's right on every single point. His observations on baby Yoda's fine hair results in triggering fatherly instincts, man, I never noticed that, but damnit, he's right! Deep down, he's the real deal - you can't fake that level of observation."

Here's a challenge for you Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo teat suckers. You do not even have to post your own detailed analysis for why The Last Jedi is great cinema! Just find me an analysis that goes through it point by point as I do, and post it below.

There.

No you have ZERO excuses for endlessly clutching to your feelings as if they have substance, when you can't provide any. Find the substance as found by SOMEONE ELSE and at least pretend it's yours. Till then, I just keep dancing atop of facts! Such as the fact that all of my local stores have no more than TWO columns' worth of the Rise of Skywalker toys on it, and ONE small rack of clothes. That speaks volumes, does it not?

:funkyjedi: - FACTS -


Post Posted: November 26th 2019 2:42 am
 
User avatar

Title: Lover of ALL SW
Join: October 8th 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 173
Location: Germany
Kyle wrote:
RogueOne1216 wrote:
Jesus, your continued crapping and hatred of JJ Abrams just continues to show women are better and more superior and stable compared to white men like you.


Ah. So being a white man that hates the raw sewage that Abrams sprays allover the place with beautiful special effects proves that women are better and more superior and stable?

lol

Nice "logic" you have there. Please also note, that again, there's no EVIDENCE presented to prove that your case is at least equal to, if not superior to mine. This SHOULD BE EASY TO DO, since you're "so right" and the "evidence is plain to see." The only thing that you have is "your feelings." Opinions matter not one bit without substance. Never have. Never will. Notice that I provide an abundance of evidence every time I post. Why can't you do the same?

As you suck on your thumb with your hurt feelings, please take a look at these photos, and count for me how many women (who are goddesses, and clearly superior to men in every single way) are photographed doing this tortuously painful labor, for 14-16 hours at a time, oftentimes for six days a week, and with constant exposure to certain death? What better measure is there of quality of life than one's life expectancy? Being that women already outlive men by 3-5 years, how much more should they outlive us to accurately and justly remunerate their status as infallible goddesses who need no one but themselves...?

Please do the math, oh great Social Justice Warrior, and make sure that you're The First in line to prove your point directly, instead of supporting the brainwashing of others to have it done to them against their will. Doing otherwise smacks of cowardly... fascism.

KyleKatarnMG wrote:
Just dont give him the attention he so desperatly tries to get.


lol

I "desperately crave attention," eh, KyleKatarnMG? You have PROOF, I assume?

No. Once again, you Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo teat suckers have nothing to provide evidence to substantiate your feelings-driven claims. I frequently go weeks, if not months, without typing a single word. ABSOLUTELY VERIFIABLE! Oh yes, in your "we must force our agenda on everybody else" worldview, that's all the "evidence" that you need that I "desperately crave attention": your vapid opinion, backed up with NO facts.

Must drive you crazy to read my reviews of the Mandalorian, read my EVIDENCE DRIVEN positive statements and be forced to conclude with each one, "Man, this guy knows his shit! He's right on every single point. His observations on baby Yoda's fine hair results in triggering fatherly instincts, man, I never noticed that, but damnit, he's right! Deep down, he's the real deal - you can't fake that level of observation."

Here's a challenge for you Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo teat suckers. You do not even have to post your own detailed analysis for why The Last Jedi is great cinema! Just find me an analysis that goes through it point by point as I do, and post it below.

There.

No you have ZERO excuses for endlessly clutching to your feelings as if they have substance, when you can't provide any. Find the substance as found by SOMEONE ELSE and at least pretend it's yours. Till then, I just keep dancing atop of facts! Such as the fact that all of my local stores have no more than TWO columns' worth of the Rise of Skywalker toys on it, and ONE small rack of clothes. That speaks volumes, does it not?

:funkyjedi: - FACTS -


First: I reported your post.

Next: I don' discuss things with you because I dont take you seriously. And every sane person would be good adviced to do the same.

Last: Get help, get treatment. As it has been pointed out before: Iam worried you are going to shoot People on December 18th because they are sitting in the theater for the new movie. Your behaviour is that of a soziopath. You appear you have Kids, what would they and the rest of your family say if they read your Posts here?


Post Posted: November 26th 2019 7:41 am
 

Join: September 25th 2016 11:51 am
Posts: 110
Kyle wrote:
RogueOne1216 wrote:
Jesus, your continued crapping and hatred of JJ Abrams just continues to show women are better and more superior and stable compared to white men like you.


Ah. So being a white man that hates the raw sewage that Abrams sprays allover the place with beautiful special effects proves that women are better and more superior and stable?

lol

Nice "logic" you have there. Please also note, that again, there's no EVIDENCE presented to prove that your case is at least equal to, if not superior to mine. This SHOULD BE EASY TO DO, since you're "so right" and the "evidence is plain to see." The only thing that you have is "your feelings." Opinions matter not one bit without substance. Never have. Never will. Notice that I provide an abundance of evidence every time I post. Why can't you do the same?

As you suck on your thumb with your hurt feelings, please take a look at these photos, and count for me how many women (who are goddesses, and clearly superior to men in every single way) are photographed doing this tortuously painful labor, for 14-16 hours at a time, oftentimes for six days a week, and with constant exposure to certain death? What better measure is there of quality of life than one's life expectancy? Being that women already outlive men by 3-5 years, how much more should they outlive us to accurately and justly remunerate their status as infallible goddesses who need no one but themselves...?

Please do the math, oh great Social Justice Warrior, and make sure that you're The First in line to prove your point directly, instead of supporting the brainwashing of others to have it done to them against their will. Doing otherwise smacks of cowardly... fascism.

KyleKatarnMG wrote:
Just dont give him the attention he so desperatly tries to get.


lol

I "desperately crave attention," eh, KyleKatarnMG? You have PROOF, I assume?

No. Once again, you Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo teat suckers have nothing to provide evidence to substantiate your feelings-driven claims. I frequently go weeks, if not months, without typing a single word. ABSOLUTELY VERIFIABLE! Oh yes, in your "we must force our agenda on everybody else" worldview, that's all the "evidence" that you need that I "desperately crave attention": your vapid opinion, backed up with NO facts.

Must drive you crazy to read my reviews of the Mandalorian, read my EVIDENCE DRIVEN positive statements and be forced to conclude with each one, "Man, this guy knows his shit! He's right on every single point. His observations on baby Yoda's fine hair results in triggering fatherly instincts, man, I never noticed that, but damnit, he's right! Deep down, he's the real deal - you can't fake that level of observation."

Here's a challenge for you Kennedy/Abrams/Johnson/Hidalgo teat suckers. You do not even have to post your own detailed analysis for why The Last Jedi is great cinema! Just find me an analysis that goes through it point by point as I do, and post it below.

There.

No you have ZERO excuses for endlessly clutching to your feelings as if they have substance, when you can't provide any. Find the substance as found by SOMEONE ELSE and at least pretend it's yours. Till then, I just keep dancing atop of facts! Such as the fact that all of my local stores have no more than TWO columns' worth of the Rise of Skywalker toys on it, and ONE small rack of clothes. That speaks volumes, does it not?

:funkyjedi: - FACTS -


KyleKartanMG wrote:
First: I reported your post.

Next: I don' discuss things with you because I dont take you seriously. And every sane person would be good adviced to do the same.

Last: Get help, get treatment. As it has been pointed out before: Iam worried you are going to shoot People on December 18th because they are sitting in the theater for the new movie. Your behaviour is that of a soziopath. You appear you have Kids, what would they and the rest of your family say if they read your Posts here?


Took the words right out of my mouth.


Post Posted: November 27th 2019 6:38 pm
 
Site Admin
User avatar

Join: May 25th 1977 7:00 am
Posts: 1642
In other news, Disney's number 1 fan "Kyle" gets his own thread


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
  Page 1, 2  Next



Jump to:  




millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©