It is currently September 19th 2019 3:52 am

Post Posted: May 19th 2005 6:00 pm

Join: May 18th 2005 6:44 pm
Here is a picture I did in pen and ink of Anakin...did it about a year ago...obviously it isn't accurate because of his condition when he goes in the suit, but it was guesswork back then! At least I knew he had long hair...lol

Did this in pen and ink in tech pen REAL large, 24 by 36"....took FOREVER to do. It was part of a larger poster project I did.

Mark

www.maxwell-illustrations.com

Post Posted: May 19th 2005 6:05 pm

Join: May 18th 2005 6:44 pm
Here's the larger poster. I drew all these characters seperately in pen and ink, scanned them into the computes (sometimes in pieces depending on the image size), and I colored them in Photoshop.

This poster I printed up full movie poster size on nice gloss stock for more $$ than I would have preferred. Couldn't put the Star Wars name on there thanks to copyright laws, and I obviously can't sell it, but I did it for enjoyment.

I actually printed a smaller one and asked Peter Mayhew to sign it when I ran into him in summer '04 in MGM Studios Star Wars weekends.....he politely refused, saying it was bootleg (plus, I felt like I was insulting him since there was no Chewbacca on the cover....lol....but I had to try! :))

Mark

www.maxwell-illustrations.com

Post Posted: May 20th 2005 12:56 am

Join: May 12th 2005 5:32 am
really amazing, expecially the black and white one :heavymetal:

Jump to:  

millenniumfalcon.com©
phpBB©